If Your New Start Here

Sunday, November 6, 2011

32 Weeks

How far along: 32 Weeks


At 32 weeks, baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That’s so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding -- isn't your body so amazing? Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we’re guessing you’re so excited about baby’s impending arrival, they’re not slowing you down much."–The Bump

Size of babies: Little Squashes (But I feel like they are getting HUGE!)

Best moment of the previous week: My shower earlier today.  I will do a post tomorrow about it.

Symptoms: Very sore bottom, from my fall on Thursday morning.
Food cravings/aversions: Anything that anyone says. Don't you know your not supposed to talk about food around a pregnant woman??

Weekly wisdom: Be careful with everystep
Belly Pic: (to come, waiting on some pictures from my shower.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.