If Your New Start Here

Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Weeks

How far along: 31 Weeks

“Welcome to week 31. Can you believe all five of baby’s senses are fully developed? He also keeps getting smarter. That’s probably good to know, since you might actually feel a little dumb. You’re not! It’s just that many moms-to-be find themselves acting absentmindedly during the third trimester. Some say that “pregnancy brain” isn’t a proven physical ailment, but can you think of another time in your life when you’ve had more on your mind than now? We’re guessing no. That right there is enough of a reason to be so forgetful. From 31 weeks on, you’re bound to feel a lot of the same symptoms -- some may get worse, some may become bearable. And you might start to have more trouble getting around as you get heavier and feel more and more short of breath. Remember not to push yourself too much. It’s good for you and baby to get some exercise, but definitely take breaks to rest as much as you need..” –The Bump

Size of babies: Little Squashes

Best moment of the previous week: I had my work shower on friday.  It was great, we had a Pot Luck and then also some cake.  Followed by presents!  I got so many great things from my co-workers!

Symptoms: I have reached the "achy" stage.  I can't seem to get comfortable.

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing new.

Weekly wisdom: The day's fly by, try to enjoy every minute!

Belly Pic: None this week, sorry I was too busy and forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love! If you have any direct questions you can always email me at thegaltos@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing your interest in my blog.